Air Still (4L)
This Air Still (4 litres) is easy to operate and very durable. We have successfully made approximately 5 litres of spirits with our air still so far.
Check out Farmer John in this video, where he shows you how to make your first batch.
Prices are excluding VAT.
Material: Stainless Steel, Food Grade PP/PC
Voltage: 120V-240V 50/60Hz
Degree of Evaporation: 1L/h
Over-temperature Safe: Cut off at temperature of 160℃
Plug: AU Plug/US Plug/UK Plug/EU Plug
● Made of stainless steel and food grade PP and PC material, durable and not easy to rust.
● The head of the distiller has a handle and is more convenient to use.
● Easy to operate, no installation required, effectively removes most tap water impurities.
* Use unit in a dry, well-ventilated area.
* Keep the body of the unit dry-only fill with water using a jug (Please use the kettle to pick up the water instead of machine body.)
* Please use the suitable electric outlet, and not plug in with other electronics at the same time in order to avoid overloaded.
* Unit will automatically turn off when the cycle is finished. You can remove power cord from socket to stop a mid-cycle.
* Leave power cord unconnected when the unit is not in use.
* Do not immerse any part of the unit in water.
* Keep it away from children in order to avoid scalding injuries.
* Do not remove the top cover while the machine is running. It must be cooled down for at least 10 minutes after distilled process is finished in case of scalding injuries.
* Do not use wire brush to clean the stainless tank, it will damage the surface of tank and easier to stick with drain.
1 x Distiller
1 x Water Bottle
1 x Discharge Cap
1 x Bottle Cap
1 x Main Power Wire
1 x Chamber Cleaning Power
1 x English User Manual
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Thank you for shopping with East City Rosin!
You have 30 calendar days to return your item, from the date on which you received it.
To be eligible for a return your items must be unused and in the same condition as you received it.
Your items needs the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item we will inspect it and notify you that we have received it. We will immediately inform you on the status of your refund after we have inspected it.
If your return is approved we will issue a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.